|Address||385-1 Tokijin, Nakijin, Kunigami, Okinawa|
|Map Code||553 088 501*52|
|Check-in time||from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Notice||Please be sure to contact us when you change the check-in time.|
|From Airport||1 and a half hour drive on Okinawa Expressway|
When you visit us from Naha Airport by a rental car, you can easily follow the steps below.
- Follow signs for Exit #10 Kyoda. Go straight along Route 58, for north toward Nago.
- Turn left at the “Shirogane bashi (Higashi)” crossroad onto Route 84, toward Nakijin.
- Continue straight, seeing Nago Pineapple Park on your right. Then, turn right at the “Nakayama” crossroad onto Route 72.
- Go through the tunnels twice and go straight along Route 72. Soon after you see “Soore, Nakijin roadside station” on your right, you can find the Nakasone (Nishi) crossroad. At “Nakasone (Nishi), you can see a post office on your left and Nakijin Village Hall on your right. Go straight.
- Keep going straight after you see Nakijin Shuzo brewery on your right.
- When you see Nakijin Sogo Undo Koen, Nakijin Village Comprehensive Athletic Park, make a big turn to right for Unten port.
- Keep going straight. When you see the sign “Resort Hotel Bel Paraiso” on your right front, and the sign “Kuda shooten” on your left, turn left to the narrow road.
- After you drive for about 150m, you can find the sign “tinto*tinto” and “Machan Machan. ”And turn right to the narrower street.
When you take an express bus and a local bus, please follow the following steps.
※You can visit us by bus, but we strongly recommend coming to us by rental car. This is because tinto*tinto is situated in a quiet place surrounded by the great nature, and far away from urban convenience.
- From Naha Airport, take an express bus #111 at Express bus stop #2 way up to Nago Bus Terminal.
- At Nago Bus Terminal, transfer into a local bus #66 for Nakijin and get off at “Nakijin son yakuba mae (in front of Nakijin Village Hall.)
- From Nakijin Village Hall, you walk about 30 minutes to reach us or it takes around ¥500 by taxi.
- We will pick you up at the bus stop “Nakijin village Hall,” if you need. Please contact us in advance.
When you take Yanbaru Express bus, please follow the steps below.
※This is a direct bus from Naha Airport to the bus stop “Resort Hotel Bel Paraiso,” which is the nearest one to us, via Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. From the bus stop “Resort Hotel Bel Paraiso,” you walk about 6-7 minutes to tinto*tinto. But only the limited numbers of buses are available, so you should check the bus schedule below.
- At Naha Airport, take Yanbaru Express bus at Express bus stop #2.
- The bus goes through downtown Nago and Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. After about 2 hour and 40 minute ride, get off at the bus stop “Resort Hotel Bel Paraiso,” which is the second last bus stop.
- Walk to tinto*tinto for 6-7 minutes.
- We will pick you up at the bus stop “Resort Hotel Bel Paraiso” if you need. Please contact us in advance.